CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Little Princess

I made a card yesterday for my sweet little princess, Hannah.  She changes into her tutu when she gets home every day.  Although she LOVES wearing her tutu, she is not so fond of dance class. (tears) She is afraid of the teacher. (big tears).



Here is my card:




The image is Cling Stamps "Little Princess" and the sentiment is Inkadinkado's "Friendship" clear stamps collection.  The base of the card is AC cardstock and the patterned paper is BasicGrey Sweet Threads. I used Prismacolors and Gamsol for the coloring and dressed it up with Stickles, BoBunny bling and a bow from Glitz trim.

I am entering this card in the BasicGrey Challenge , Wish Upon a Star.

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. A stunning card - I bet that is your daughter's favorite image, that is such a sweet Bear and your design and colours are fabulous.

    Thanks so much for using us at the Basic Grey challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete