CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 23, 2012

MoJo Monday Challenge-#229

This is my first time to enter the challenge over at MoJo Monday Sketch Challenge.  This weeks challenge was based on this sketch.  The Design Team over there offer lots of inspiration and I can get lost for a couple of hours just browsing their blogs.

Here is my interpretation...


For this I used AC Cardstock for the base (black and brown), My Mind's Eye - Lost & Found, and BasicGrey - Life of the Party (plaid) paper.  The owl stamp is KaiserCraft colored with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol.  The Happy Birthday stamp is Hero Arts - Anyone Can Stamp.  Flower is sei and the pearl is from my stash.

Thanks for looking and have a Blessed week-end!

No comments:

Post a Comment